Powell Pediatrics understands how concerned people are all over the globe. With Covid-19 reaching pandemic stages back in March, it’s important to be diligent when it comes to your children’s healthcare.
Different Symptoms for Adults and Children
While the CDC explains that pediatric Covid-19 cases are usually less severe than Covid cases in people over the age of 18, based on data from China back in early March, you still must be aware when it comes to protecting your children from the virus.
Protecting Your Family from the Pandemic
- Get daily updates regarding local Covid-19 statistics
- Make a list of contacts such as resources, support, and healthcare services
- Keep and emergency contact list handy including everyone you know
- Keep a room in your house and use it as a sick bay if household members become ill
- Consider those in your household who have an increased risk for the virus
Dr. Carl Timothy Morris from Powell Pediatrics is dedicated to the health and well-being of your family and hopes you are continuing to be safe and healthy.
If you would like to learn more about Powell Pediatrics, call and talk to a team member today.